BOZ Personal Growth Loops182747 2021-02-20 23:51
Architects model the world in system thinking to optimize everything. As an engineer and businessman, I am continually working on the orchestration of work and life and maintain a high personal growth rate. Lessons learned are generalized to the BOZ growth loops.
BOZ is the acronym for a big loop that engages three small loops:
- Build and Sell Loop. Build products and sell them. Solve problems and get paid.
- Outlook and Invest Loop. Be radically curious to seek truth from facts. And optimize the web of customers, channels, people, tech, and capital.
- Zen MSEP Loop. Being present and do everything with mindfulness. Fuel the mind and body by moving, sleeping, eating, and playing well with people.
Stress is a good thing for people while the distress is not.
- Stagnation: You are stuck in one step of the loops.
- Frictions: Too many frictions prevent small wins.
If you find this article helpful